Have you heard about SMP? If you haven’t, well it’s an abbreviation for “Samahan ng Malalamig ang Pasko”. A term used for people who spend their Christmas alone. It just sucks when you wake up in the morning, get off from bed, check out the calendar, saw it's already December and the simbang-gabi-turned-into-a-date scene just flashes in your mind, and you realize that you, a gorgeous head-turner, the all time sexiest in the class (according to your mom!) just don't have any reasons to celebrate the cold season of Christmas and worse be an official member of the SMP club.
Fishes are found in the ocean, beasts are found on land, and the girls and the guys...? They're actually everywhere! If you're already desperate, or say, just "eager" to find Mr. & Ms. Right, or simply just wanna find a date this Christmas, here are some tips on how and where you can find the guy/girl of your dreams- QUICKLY!
1. GO ONLINE! - Come on, there's nothing quite more effective than broadcasting yourself to the world! There's a lot of "romantic sites" available and I personally view it as the easiest way to find a girl or a guy for yourself.
2. AT THE COFFEE SHOPS - The place is just so relaxing and the place is just so perfect for a nice talk. Here's how to build a rapport, if you spotted a guy or a girl, don't hesitate to approach him/her, ask him/her if he/she wants a cup of coffee and that's it! Plus, psychologists say that the aroma of coffee stimulates the brain and shifts a person's mood into romance.
3. AT THE CLUBS AND BARS - Alright, the place is wild, the crowd is wild. Everybody's drunk. That simple.
4. JOIN TEXT CLANS - It's just amazing how a hundred people will be instantly added to your phonebook. The bigger your network, the bigger chances of meeting people.
5. AT THE MALL - The mall offers a lot of department-salons, restaurants, arcade stations, cinemas,restrooms(LOL. Kiddin') and a lot more. A lot of people go to the mall specially during Christmas sale, so there's a big chance that you will spot a lot of potential sweetheart, too.
6. ASK A FRIEND - In Advertising, they say that the best way to sell is through recommendation. High five!
Alright, now that you already know some tips as to where to find a potential date/lover/sweetheart or whatever you call it, then what are you waiting for? Make a move and “carpe diem”!